Basic Qualifications: A valid NYS driver's license is required. Other positions may require one or more years experience in human services and/or a High School Diploma, GED, or a College Degree.
The interview process from beginning to end:
- Living Resources' employment application (applications with incomplete information will not be considered.) We will request at least two (2) business references and three (3) personal references.
- Assessment: Meeting a house manager who will provide applicants with an overview of what the job entails.
- Thorough background check including at least 2 business references and 1 personal reference, driver's abstract, FBI criminal background check and Drug test.
- Decisions are made based on applicant's qualifications for the specific positions applied for.
- Notification to applicant of the status of their application.
- Applications may be completed online at http://www.livingresourcesinc.appone.com or at the main office at 300 Washington Avenue Extension, Albany , Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:30p.m.