Impact ALL is grounded in supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities as the framework for our expertise.
We will provide every effort to support you in your learning with us as well. Achieving your goals while you learn with us are important so you can make an impact in your community. Please let us know what you need to be successful and we will accommodate.
You can inform us of your accommodation needs by contacting Stephanie here and we will be happy to support you.
Below are some ways in which we are happy to accommodate you through the Americans with Disabilities Act, though this is not a complete list of the ways we can support you:
- Accessible facility for diverse mobility needs
- Reduced distraction space
& Assistive Technology
- Alternative print options including colors and large print handouts
- Sign language interpretation
- Physical and verbal prompts as needed for activities
Interpersonal & Lifestyle Support
- Dietary needs for breakfast or lunch during trainings. We accommodate vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free diets! If you have other needs, let us know and we will make every effort to support you.
- Welcoming staff and instructors to support questions and processing time
Support of multiple intelligences in the audience through variety of teaching styles
- Support of multiple intelligences in the audience through variety of teaching styles