Clinical Services provides agency-wide support for the behavioral health needs of the individuals that we serve. The Clinical Department is staffed by licensed mental health professionals who provide the following services to people residing in our homes and receiving day services:
- Psychological Assessment: psychometric testing, neuropsychological evaluations, adaptive assessment, informed consent evaluations and forensic evaluations.
- Behavioral Treatment Plans: comprehensive behavioral treatment plans based on functional analysis of behavioral challenges.
- Individual Counseling: one-on-one counseling with a licensed clinical social worker or graduate intern under the supervision of a licensed professional.
- Group Therapy Opportunities: current groups offered are Emotions Group, Life Skills Group and specialized groups for those on the autism spectrum.
- Internship opportunities for students pursuing graduate degrees in the area of mental health.